Inactivity and Archiving
7eeveelutions
 Posted: Aug 3 2014, 11:58 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Squadron Leaders
Member No.: 1

Hexxagon Champion!

The forum has had so little activity over the past several months that it was briefly marked as abandoned.

I will be keeping the forum alive for now, in case it finds some new use in the future, so that if I ever happen to need a forum for something I won't have to build it from scratch again.

Otherwise, though, I think it can be safely decided that the current roleplays here are now over. I will try getting something started again using the Eevee Elite facebook page, but if that doesn't work, well...... not much that can be done.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
7eeveelutions
 Posted: Aug 5 2014, 09:25 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Squadron Leaders
Member No.: 1

Hexxagon Champion!

Over the next few days I will be doing a mass archive in preparation of possibly starting an entirely new series of Eevee Elite and/or other RPGs.

All RPG threads and character threads will be moved to a new "archive" section. Any new members can read through them as they wish to gain knowledge, while us older members can reread them to relive scenarios from the past and to bring back old characters.

The character threads from the previous archive a few years back will be deleted. Not like they're needed anymore, and I didn't archive any of the previous RPG posts with them anyway.

Some of the other random RPGs, along with various other unused threads, may also be archived or outright deleted.

In addition to this, I'm redoing the member ranks. For now, I will be the only admin, and Gorz will be left as a mod in case she returns sometime. I've still got the password lock on the admin control panel, so it's not like she could have done anything adminy anyway.

Oh, and I'm also disabling the Army System. It will be re-enabled at a later date...... if I don't forget about it.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by: Dj-Jean of IPB Skin Zone
Modified by: Skullmonkey of Jcink.com

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!