Quote Post

Sinnoh Command Member

Group: Squadron Leaders
Member No.: 6

Simon Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Pacman Champion!

Hello again!

Firstly, my apologies for my inactivity the past few years/months e.t.c. It has been a difficult time in real life for me, but hopefully, with my life back on track, I can get back to some of the stuff I love doing!

I guess I better say this now, as the main reason for my inactivity. Our amazing friend, Blackwing Master, is no longer with us. He sadly passed away just over 2 years ago now. Since then I've been trying to 'get over it', but it's hard to forget someone who had always been there for you, no matter what. It's taken me until a few months ago to start moving on with my life.

So, yeah. I can't think of anything else to put here...

Glad to be back and hopefully get this forum back up!

--------------------
Omicron Squadron, aka Ayce Squadron

user posted image
Thanks Dan =D
You can find me here, there and everywhere: Serebii ; dragcave ; Howrse ; GPX+
O o
/¯________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
7eeveelutions
 Posted: Feb 28 2015, 01:04 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Member No.: 1

Hexxagon Champion!

That explains a lot...... I'm sorry about that.

As you can see, though, the forum is dead. I've been keeping it up in case I needed it for something in the future, but I don't know if it will ever really see much usage again. A half year ago I tried to get a bunch of people from the EE facebook page to start roleplaying and had some interest from probably a half-dozen people, so I redid the roleplay so they could start fresh...... but it ended up being really complicated, so I may have to do it over again. If you know anyone who'd like to come and roleplay, that might help give me motivation to redo or simplify it again. Or if you have any other ideas, they might work too. I've pushed the Eevee Elite off to the side a little and begun using a team called the Fox Guards, and then turned that into a branch of a larger group called the Shadow Foxes, Clan Shadow Fox, or the Shadow Fox Clan...... but essentially it isn't an all-Eevee thing anymore.

In the meantime, I've been roleplaying on GTS+, but that place is getting less and less active and all my RP partners but one are inactive there too. I also just joined Vader's forum, the Black Ice Guild, and he's trying to get together some stuff there. Some kind of mixed roleplay/battle system, like the army system we never used here. They also hav a chatbox at http://xat.com/black_ice_guild but I don't know anyone there other than Vader and Alex and everyone is kinda weird so i do't talk much there......

In the meantime, I dropped out of one college, got started at a second, and am now about to go to a third to finish my schooling. Two more years left, six trimesters total. And I have a job now.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Gorz
 Posted: Feb 28 2015, 01:44 PM
Quote Post

Sinnoh Command Member

Member No.: 6

Simon Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Pacman Champion!

I've had quite a bit of creativity buzzing round in this nutty head of mine, mostly due to roleplay withdrawal (no fun). I'll throw some ideas below, and see what you think. Most of them are simply created on the spot, and had no real 'deep thought' put into it. All Pokemon related, unless stated otherwise.

Eevee Champions
I guess this kinda would be a 'big' role play. Everyone starts as a new trainer. Instead of getting a starter pokemon, they get an Eevee. There will be an evil team doing... evil stuff (to be decided or discussed). The main idea is to defeat the evil team and become the best Eevee Trainer. Kinda like a play on the main stream games.

Trapped
This is more a 'smaller' role play.
What if the evil teams achieved their goals? What would the world be like? As a trainer/pokemon who is fighting with the shrinking resistance, time is running out. The teams will soon be in complete control, with no-one to stand in their ways.

Abandoned
You're not a normal Pokemon. Your parents abandoned you at a young age, wanting to protect themselves and your siblings. They called you a monster, a freak. The reason? You're different coloured. You now have to survive against everything out there.

Mystic Combat
A new start up of this RP?

--------------------
Omicron Squadron, aka Ayce Squadron

user posted image
Thanks Dan =D
You can find me here, there and everywhere: Serebii ; dragcave ; Howrse ; GPX+
O o
/¯________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by: Dj-Jean of IPB Skin Zone
Modified by: Skullmonkey of Jcink.com

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!