Practice Battles and Duels
7eeveelutions
 Posted: Aug 13 2014, 01:26 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Squadron Leaders
Member No.: 1

Hexxagon Champion!

This thread is for setting up practice battles and other similar matches for those who are bored. Duels are also allowed, for those who want revenge or just to take out some anger on a particular foe.

In addition I might even create tournaments later on, to see who is the strongest Eeveelution out of our group.

All battles here are completely separate from the regular roleplay- injuries received will not carry over to the regular roleplay, and you can battle here even if your character is already on a mission. Your character will have all the memories created by battles in this thread, however you will not earn any skill levels here unless you win a tournament.

You can use these mathes to test out new strategies, or simply to relieve boredom.

For a request, post the name of the character who wishes to do the training/duel, their skill level, and the type of match they wish to participate in. Match types include 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4, along with things like 1v2 and 1v3. Duels are only 1v1, and you should list the character you are challenging.

You can also post additional details for your request as you wish, such as a preferred type of opponent or a preferred location.

For example, using Swift from my example character profile......

Character: Swift
Skill Level: 15
Preferred Match Type: 1v1 or 2v2

Preferred Opponent- Non-Psychic
Preferred Location- Outdoors, in a field

I may answer some requests by using one of my 70 possible characters as either an ally or an opponent if there are unused spaces.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by: Dj-Jean of IPB Skin Zone
Modified by: Skullmonkey of Jcink.com

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!